- Tomato 'Orange Banana'
- Tomato 'Tigerella'
- Lettuce mix: Herb Salad
- Lettuce mix: Oriental Mixed - second sowing
- Red Pepper
- Broad Bean (crimson flowered) - second sowing
- Sweet Peas - mixed variety
- Celeriac 'Giant Prague'
- Cabbage 'Primo'
I've also potted on the Aubergine 'Calliope' sown over a month ago, but the tomatoes gor too leggy and so have been consigned to the compost bin.
Weather is mild and damp (around 10 Celsius).
I've put out the hyacinth pots that I planted up in October - the pink flowers are out, but the blue ones are lagging behind.
In flower in the garden:
- Narcissus 'Tete a Tete'
- Helleborus x hybridus - variety of colours, from dark pink, green, cream, cream with red speckles, and a double cream flowered variety.
- Anemone blanda blue
- Miniature iris - 'Katherine Hodgekin' in the window box and unknown dark blue variety in the rose tub by the front door.
- The Sarcococca is now going over
- Mixed Crocus