Sunday, October 31, 2010


From this…


to this


in only one week.


Lucy said...

Was thinking what to say, then the bull with the ball below caught my eye. It's made my day.


VP said...

I had to rush back home and get my camera this afternoon - the autumn display's wonderful at the moment.

Will we get an update next week?

elizabethm said...

Gorgeous, can't keep up. I notice something one day and the next half the leaves have gone. Just want to slow it all down so I don't miss it!

HappyMouffetard said...

Lucy - glad to have made your day. That's quite some garden ornament, isn't it?

VP - it does seemto be a good autumn. I've been photographing these leaves for the past 4 weeks, but it has only really been this week that they have really changed. I presume the frosts at the beginning of the week sped things up a bit.

Elizabeth - yes, things change so quickly, don't they?

Janet/Plantaliscious said...

Gorgeous - the colours seem to change daily, and for every disappointment (my Rowan just dropped its leaves while they were still mostly green) there is a jaw-dropping delight (acer turning in to a ball of fire). I love seeing other people's Autumns!

benjiboy said...

Wow!!!! Brilliant! Autumn just seems to have dropped it down a cog in the last week or so and is really steaming ahead. We just love this time of year.
Great pictorial representation!